Sunday, December 19, 2010

Jessca and her co-workers

So Jessca who showed up out of no where during MCVR to help run our door for the event has been around helping ever since…and I am thankful she does! Jessca has a huge beautiful smile and a heart of gold and is willing to help you with anything she can. And she recently helped Burners without Borders Detroit by asking her co-workers make donations that she would collect at work and bring the Back Packing Party on Sundy December 5, 2010. And donate they did, she came to the event with a ton of items to help us back the packs with and then some. People helped her bring her collection and others helped her sort them! It was good teamwork! I am grateful to Jessca for being in my life and especially for helping as she has by asking her co-workers to donate. I do hope she told everyone at Coldwell Banker Shooltz how much I appreciate their help.

No comments: